I'm not sure this will even work as I think the software at work is not compatible to the new look blogger or something. I went out to a daytime gig on saturday at the Ivy. Which was suprisingly good, I was convinced there was no way I was getting in due to not possibly having the look they were after. But no fear as it was a Laundry sponsored gig (Chinese Laundry not the generic washing kind) everything was good to go. The venue was great, in the connecting laneway there were all these suspended bird cages which were fantastic to look at and then the inside was just as impressive. The company was good as there managed to be about 15 of us in the end. The crowd were generally good and there weren't too many glamours or annoying people and finally the dj's played awesome sets. To which Bella and I stayed dancing till we left at 7pm (yes an adult gig that finished at 7pm).
Here is a list of random occurances of the night (I love when things like this happen)-
1. A homeless guy gave me directions to the Ivy. I thought he was asking for a lighter but he was kindly pointing me to the entrance which was hard to find.
2. I only received 2 cigarette burns and one headbutt and only nearlly ended up in one fight.
3. Three of our party were asked to leave for being too out of it.
4. A nice young man kindly asked Bella if he could dance with me.
5. The guys weren't too sleazy.
6. I was in bed by 9.30pm but sadly sleep was not my friend.
I have discovered the best way for me enjoy work at the moment by accidentally having my nerve blocking medication making me feel slightly not as sharp as usual. It's been awesome, tripping through the days and even though I've had some heated arguments and other not so funny things happen they have seemed funny to me. And also when I had an old guy tell me he didn't mean to sound sleazy but I had a nice figure I laughed it off.
I promise to post photo's soon.