Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Day four- Exhaustion

Due to a rather unsettled night for Dios today was a day of exhaustion, I haven't felt this tired in ages.
Beau very nicely offered to get Dios to sleep at about 3pm so I could have a sleep, unfortunately he then decided to go to the supermarket whilst Dios was asleep without telling me and I woke to a screaming baby wondering what the hell had happened. No harm done though and after a feed Dios was  happy again.
In response to yesterdays comments:
As I thought with the flour thing as I have added yeast to flour when making pizza.
Em the appreciation for Flo Rida and buying of said pantsuit is possibly a lowering of standards due to sleep deprivation and limited access to both going out and shopping without infant attached.
I went and had allergy testing to try and narrow down what is freaking my skin out. When tested I reacted to egg white, bakers yeast, brewers yeast, mould, grasses, horses and dogs. I now have to do a 3 week food diary to work out what other foods are an issue. Amines have come up as an issue but there are 1000's of those. I've been slack though and haven't started the diary, it's on my to do list.

Hopefully tonight will be a better night in terms of sleep, Dios is asleep right now which is great. Weird little soul has definitely set his bedtime at 5.30pm or 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment