Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Two outings in one week, over load.

Last night I went and saw Arj Barker at the Doylo. Arj Barker was pretty funny but the crowd at the Doylo were slightly scary. They were hectling the comedians but because of their inability to articulate properly it was really hard to understand what they were yelling.

Tomorrow, thanks to my awesome sister, I'm off to Harvest festival to see Portishead. It's been ten years since I last saw them so can't wait.

Dios is crawling which is pretty cool to watch. Yesterday he was crawling after seagulls, he is a determined little dude.

On another baby related note, Dios is nearlly weaned. Just one breastfeed left to go. As part of my weaning plan I am trying to introduce liquids other than formula. So thought I would try goatsmilk, well true to form goats milk is not high on his list of yummy things. Although pretty much any other food is, at the library the other day a little girl was eating a mandarin and Dios wasn't too happy that it wasn't his.

1 comment:

  1. i just want to say, why was the little girl allowed to eat in the library?! what if the juice got on the books?!?!?!?
    naw, he's turning into a little man! he'll be talking so soon.
    it's great to hear your social life is blossoming. a little of normal life creeping back :)

    ReplyDelete