Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Clothing disfunction

I am having a massive case of having a wardrobe of clothing but nothing to wear. Everything I own is either a) too big b) summer weight c) looks like it was stolen from some hippies or is d) not fit to leave the house in. I'm suffering a major case of also having lost the ability to find clothing that looks any good, I have been to multiple shops and have been unable to find the simplest items e.g tops, even though I had a little bit of cash from Beau's pokie windfall. I know this is extremely trivial to say the least but I am spending at least half an hour a day deciding what to wear and then still looking like I slept in my clothing and also changing 3 or 4 times as nothing looks right.

Dios started swimming lessons on Friday which he loved and was fun to attend. We didn't do any submertion but Dios had the kicking part under way.

The poor little bub had a cold so I'm thinking tonight might not be fun. Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Morning Lucy,
    I don't believe it's just the clothes. I believe it's also how you're feeling about yourself. you always look great. Therefore i believe you have a deluded view of how you look.
    Or, maybe this season's fashion is just shit. either way, something must be done. my only suggestion is to get rid of your mirror. go by how you feel in the clothes and not what they look like. or just stop wearing them all together now that the weather has started warming up.
    i went to a mercedes benz fashion show last night. an old friend was a finalist for fashion graduate of the year. the fashions were not really to my taste, but it was fun none the less. the crowd however, was hugely entertaining! one woman with a severe black bob and pink cheeks spent the entire event wearing her sunglasses. all such a wank. so forgive me for my lack of compassion for your current dilemma, but after last night i really just wanted to get out in the garden in a pair of dirty overalls!! :)

    i hope Dios is getting better. i think it's great you've started swimming with him already! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete