Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The world is making me sad

Today I saw Bangalow on morning tv and that made me miss the far north coast way to much. After that it was the baby whale that got beached at the Gold Coast that died and today has sucked hardcore.
Today has just made me extremely sad, also the lack of sleep and massive exhaustion I'm feeling is adding to this sadness. Feeling like such a fish out of water and hoping we will get out of this ghetto soon. Definite lesson in appreciating what you have.
I'm hoping for a night of some sleep so that I at least feel human tomorrow. I'm missing sleep and the ability to give a shit about what I'm feeding myself.
Unfortunately we have a 'maintenance inspection' tomorrow. I hate renting it sux balls big time.
I have brought some cot bumpers so will see how they go. I hope they are the key as Dios is yet to sleep properly in his cot during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment