Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Sunday, July 31, 2011

No internet credit makes blogging difficult

Due to my current broke arse situation there is no credit at home so therefore the absence of blogging. My broke arse situation also led to a melt down on Sunday about the lack of clothing that is decent and/or fits correctly in my wardrobe. Beau just looked slightly puzzled when I said I had nothing to wear. On the plus side though for once the tax man is my friend and I'm getting some money back which means I'm definitely going to Bali. YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Dios for some reason has decided that his cot is not a good place to sleep during the day. Today for example he has slept in the car, on me after feeding and in the pram. The one time I did try to put him down in the cot all was silent and then after I finished then washing up I heard a cry and went in there to find him rolled over and with his legs stuck in the bars. Does anyone have any suggestion for encouraging sleep in the cot and preventing legs going through the bars. I need a solution as my legs are getting worn out and I'm worried his legs will get hurt.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a controlled crying advocate, heaps of people want to shoot me over this, but it got my kids to sleep after too long of no sleep. I don't know about the legs, do they still make cot bumpers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy, cot bumpers sound like they're the thing you need but since they are not available for free, I'd recommend tightly rolling up a small towel or towels to keep him away from the parts of the rails that he's getting tangled with (until you've got some more cash to get bumpers, available at all baby shops). That's what I did with the tiny little metal cot the hotel provided in Noosa and it worked a treat. Otherwise all I can say is persist with putting him down in the cot if that's where you want him to sleep, even if you end up taking him out and putting him in the pram. If you do it every time he will eventually get the point.

    ReplyDelete