Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday- I love my friends

I am fortunate to have managed to catch up with most of my closest friends recently and it juat reminds me how much I love them (you) all. I hate the fact that we don't all live close to each other though.
As discussed when Bella, Em, Jem and I got together the other day perhaps we should all just relocate to Canada to live close to each and Em also wants to become a moose catcher. I reckon its a goer.

Tonight I am going to watch 'Hall Pass' and 'Black Swan'. Bit of an unusual mix but I also figure watching both those movies together will keep me up past 9pm and force me to get to sleep quicker, here's hoping anyway. Although at the moment its the cold that makes it hard to sleep.

Ellie (for some reason I can't respond to posts) your house is lust worthy also. You have a foal and a very comfy house plus gorgeous girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment