Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Friday, July 8, 2011

Visiting Chase the space man and lusting after inanimate objects




Chase and Kao
On Thursday I went to visit Kao and Chase in Surry Hills, the journey down wasn't too bad with Dios sleeping most of the way. Chase very kindly shared toys with Dios and demonstrated his awesome raspberry harley davidson skills. Kao and I went for a nice stroll around Centennial Park which had the added bonus of sleep most of the way for Dios and sleep on the way back for Chase.






Sharing toys on the great play mat, note only real men don't wear pants

So after visiting my gorgeous friends Ellie and Kao I am now lusting after other people's houses and furniture. Returning to the ghetto is no help as it just reminds me how crap the house is. Also watching Nick Sculli ads also makes me really want a new leather lounge, stuff that I'd handle a second hand leather or at least matching cloth couch. I know its bad to want material things and I should be happy with my lot but spending so much time in the ghetto makes me like it even less.

On the food front for Dios today he tried kiwi fruit which was a bit of a fail. No dice even with massive aeroplane action.
Beau has left for NZ so I'm home alonish.


1 comment:

  1. My leather lounge is second hand and kao's house is certainly lust worthy.

    ReplyDelete