Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday- Jem and Joel's birthday

Well today is Jem and Joel's birthday so happy birthday guys.
Em and Bella are coming to stay when Beau is away in NZ so that's a massive yay otherwise it was going to be an extremely lonely week. On that note Beau has gone out to Jem and Joel's and I'm staying at home with the baby. My life has become such a cliche. I just keep thinking just wait till I go to Bali, this is quiet nasty but will get me through to December I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment