Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thank god its not raining anymore and the coolest grave stone ever

Finally its stopped raining, I was starting to get serious cabin fever and had only managed to leave the house three times in three days. And this was to take the dogs walking in the rain, they weren't too impressed. So as the sun was finally shining we headed out to Catherine Hill Bay to stare at waves, drink Moet (thanks Will and Em) and for me to explore the cemetary.

Moet at Catherine Hill Bay, its Sunday and not raining why not.

 I'm not sure  if its a bit weird to wander around cemetaries or not especially if taken photos of people's graves. Catherine Hill Bay cemetary has some interesting grave stones. The photo below is my favourite but there are other interesting ones. I found a grave with a picture of a dog but a persons name, so I'm still pondering whether it was a dog or the dog was the persons' most treasured item. Sadly there were quiet a few graves of babies, both from early 20th century and current dates.
Coolest grave stone ever

Kisses

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an awesome way to spend Sunday! Great pics too. You are so good about having Dios always wear a hat. I've got to get Chase more hats...

    ReplyDelete