Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday, spotlight adventures

Today I ventured to Spotlight to buy items to decorate Dios's room. Being a bit of a virgin to spotlight it was a slightly overwhelming experince but I came away with a few bits and pieces to start decorating with. I will add photo's as I complete the pieces. On leaving spotlight I went for a walk along Hunter St in Newcastle and found heaps of cool art, unfortunately I was minus my camera but will take it into Newcastle again soon.
The mail man delivered room stickers for Dios so he now has two elephants in his room. I've decided that the colours I will use for his room are blues, greys, browns and maroons (see below).




My first patchwork quilt (Ellie this is for you)- the quilt pictured was given to my mum when I was a baby. The picture is of the winter side, on the other side is summer fabrics. The quilt fits a queen size bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment