Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In honour of Spring

In honour of Spring I thought I would deface some flowers (or the boredom is finally getting to me). Here are a few samples of my work:

These flowers , Cala Lillies I think, are the only landscaping that exists at our house so I thought it only fitting to give them some colour. I'm now wondering if there are many jobs for flower graffiti artists as I'm definitely gifted.

I found the murial below when I was walking in Newcastle the other day, I think it was on Beaumont St in Hamilton. Very cool.

Em I'm very jealous about your trip to fashion week, I agree it would have been great people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment