Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Thursday, September 15, 2011

More over it than I could possibly imagine

So I just tried to mow the lawn; perfect time Dios has just gone down for his night sleep, there is still a little bit of light left and most importantly I had advised the neighbours that I would be mowing around 5.30pm.
 First step check fuel level in mower, level is non existant.
Go to the garage to look for fuel can, can't find it so call Beau to find out the fuel can is with him so now go on the mowing.
Put mower back in the garage and hand tear some grass out and end up (surprise surprise) itchy so abandon that plan and will now probably have to pay some guy to do it.
This episode has just added to my hate of being at home and doing domestic duties. Thank god that I had coffee with a friend today or I'm not sure where my mental state would be, no wonder valium is the drug of choice for house wives.

On another note but still related to my hood a pet rabbit was eaten by a fox on our doorstep the other night. I'm not sure why the rabbit was roaming the street but I think it won't do that again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment