Day one of this blog......

Why am I doing this?????Well I'm finding that I'm fairly lonely, occassionally bored and very over facebook so here we go. What will I blog about, who knows probably random stuff. You will have to excuse my poor blogging skills, hopefully this will improve.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WAHOOOO

I'm prefixing this post with a massive massive touch wood. On Sunday for the first time since December I am going to a music gig. Massive thanks must go to Kao who will be babysitting whilst I go to Parklife for about four hours.  Four hours is awesome, adult time. The last gig I went to I fainted at so I'm hoping not to repeat that performance.

I have had episode of back pain recently and its funny how you forget what pain feels like. It's been so long since my back has been bad that I had forgotten what actual pain feels like. I think though it appears to be getting better. Due to the back episode I had to trade in the baby bjorn I was walking with and have no upgraded to a ergo which is weird and kinda like a backpack. You can hardly feel 9kg's though which is a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment